It’s time for another update on upcoming Daisy Camp divorce education classes! The weekend retreat is scheduled as follows:
9.14.2012 – 9.16.2012 “Daisy Camp WEEKEND Retreat”
Location: Hotel Location TBD
Cost: $ 325(full weekend) $150 (Saturday Only)
Scholarships are available
Time: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Here is the whole list of available classes:
- April 26th – Financial Concerns/Tax Advantages for Divorcing Families
- May 8th Commitment to Me
- May 19th – Daisy Camp Day Retreat
- May 22nd – How to Protect Your Children’s Needs
- June 12th Commitment to Me
- June 19th – Managing Your Emotions in the Divorce Process
- July 10th Commitment to Me
- August 9th – Back to School; Keep it cool with Co-Parenting tips
- August 14th Commitment to Me
- Septmember 11th Commitment to Me
- September 14 – 16th Daisy Camp WEEKEND Retreat
- September 27th – Divorce Options
- October 9th Commitment to Me
- October 15th – Financial Concerns/Tax Advantages for Divorcing Families
- November 9th 2012 Daisy Camp Day Retreat
- November 29th – How to Protect Your Children’s Needs
Never heard of a divorce coach? Well, you should read this!
Because divorce is more than just a legal process, it’s important to consider whether a divorce coach would help you and your family through this difficult transition. Attached is a helpful document titled “Understanding Divorce Coaching” from the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota. It covers topics such as “What is a Divorce Coach?”, “Why Use a Coach?”, “What Can a Coach Do For Me?”, “The Role of a Neutral Coach” and “The Role of an Allied Coach – A Two Coach Model”.
A good way to find a divorce coach in Minnesota is to click on the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota link above and then click on “Find a Collaborative Professional”. From there you can use the drop-down menu titled “Find a Professional by Profession” to limit your search to “Psychologial Professional”, which is where the Divorce Coaches are listed. You don’t have to be part of a Collaborative Practice Divorce to use a Divorce Coach, but this is a great resource for those looking for a Divorce Coach whether or not their divorce is going Collaboratively.
Author of this Post: Carl Arnold, Attorney/Mediator